Monday, July 13, 2015

Hated by those who made you. The emotions of an "I hate you" from your daddy...

I'm gonna say what I want to say, because I can. Remember people, you cannot take back words. You also can't take back heartache, the past and dirty underwear to Wal-Mart. The people that I love and that I thought have 'loved' me have screwed me over on more than one emotional occaision. Seems that 'family' doesn't mean anything to some people. 'Family' means no matter what, through thick and thin and I will always be there for you, to me. Unless you tell me I'm a junkie whore who you hate, good....so..... you shouldn't be reaching out for anything from me any time soon. Its time to worry about me and my health and well being, I'm not going to be a part of your misery, find better company for your bullshit. I need positive and supportive people in my life. Ones who do not play on weaknesses to get an advantage and ones who don't use their misery as a tool.
I am sorry I am an ugly person, I am sorry I don't amount to what you expect and I am sorry you lack humanity and empathy to see past anyone but your self. I'm sorry you feel attacked, thats something that YOU need to iron out with therapy. I'm sorry you hate me, I'm sorry you feel its ok to mock me, hurt me, threaten my family and live your life in a beligerant rut that you have caused for yourself. And I feel sorry for YOU. I'm gonna get that help that your cracker jack degree suggested, and its gonna be to help me forget about the negative people I allow to hurt me. Remember, if no one told you they loved you today, you should look at that, maybe you're just an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment