A DIATRIBE FOR MY HATERS, WITH LOVE, OF COURSE
I am a good person. It doesn't matter if you don't think so. I gave been through HELL and back, just to learn to roll my pants up the next time. I am not BEAT! SOMEBODY did some real dirty, dumb ass baby bullshit to hurt ME through my personal life. My activism came under fire, my PAST was brought into question, my FACEBOOK (now that hurt), no mention of the present or my FUTURE, you know what? I forgive you. It takes a real special person to wake up at 530am with the taste of Melissa on their tongue that they had to start saying my name wink emoticon You know who you are.
In trying to hold the ugly back, I am gonna tell them what you forgot. You forgot to let them know that my loved ones have NEVER gone hungry, I may have for a day or 2, but never anyone else at my expense. I fall victim to financial woes, but you know what? I persevere and trudge on, that I do! I work 40+ hours a week, maintain a 3.0 CGPA in my classes. I will be attaining my FIRST degree in Human Services. The case of HATERISM that you have has lit a fire under my ass, I still plan on helping people... even you. My SECOND degree attainment will be in Legal Studies, because I am going to make SURE the next person never feels what I do, and I want to help people, yes, even those with the Hate Fever and the pussing hate blisters, like yours.
HOW? I am going to pray for you. To whatever God you need in your life. You see, whatever little bugs you have running around telling you this and that, I have my end of the story. I know what I have done, what I didn't do, what I plan to do and how I am going to do it. I have a plan of action, a 5 and a 10 year course that I have chosen to follow. I don't do harmful things to people, despite what their demons tell them. I stay away from your drama and try not to force you into mine. My conscience is clear, I can honestly say that. You, on the other hand, will have to deal with Karma, and I heard that she's a bitch. She, like I, don't like liars and people who self-actualize through the misery of others. Its ok, though, I still forgive you.
No comments:
Post a Comment